It’s move-in day for our booth at this weekend’s EAT! Vancouver food + cooking festival. The event opens Friday at BC Place and goes until Sunday. It will feature an amazing array of chefs and foods. I found this interesting interview with Edible Canada’s Eric Pateman about the Canadian Artisanal Foods Pavilion, which he’s sponsored and where […]
Amanda and I are striking out in a new direction with our honey. We will be at the EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival at BC Place next month, in the Canadian Artisan Food Pavilion artisanal food section sponsored by Edible Canada. We are absolutely excited about this opportunity and have been spending many sleepless nights trying to […]
About . . .
- Picking Blueberries With Sandhill Cranes: A Summer Event July 17, 2016
- Canada’s ban on honey bee imports is folly, says B.C.’s biggest beekeeper March 10, 2012
- Treating bees with oxalic acid; a late-winter mite-killing exercise February 1, 2015
- Battling honey bee chalkbrood an expensive, maddening affair June 9, 2015
- Four apiary sites in B.C.’s Fraser Valley found with small hive beetles September 10, 2015
- Painting New Honey Supers For The Coming Season April 18, 2018
- World Supplier of Nosema Medication Fumagilin-B Shuts Down April 13, 2018
- Alberta Small Hive Beetle find means trouble for B.C. beekeepers July 29, 2017
- New honey in our Swan Valley operations in Creston! July 20, 2017
- New adventures for Honey Bee Zen Apiaries and Swan Valley Honey July 16, 2017
- Sean Clancy: Have you tried HiveAlive yet? The published data o...
- Kyle Wayne: I'm glad you mentioned how the best time to remov...
- Gary Thompson: Congratulations on another successful year in the ...
- Tom Hardern: Just found you today by accident... The name caugh...
- Jeff: They are open from early morning to dusk; they use...
Follow @honeybeezen on Twitter